Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Beyond Reach

You know my displeasure of multiple posts in a single day, but I have a desire to finish up all these photography themes before the new year. It isn't going to happen mind you...but I have the desire.

Photos of the week:


Tyler is very talkative...chatty even. I think this stems from the fact that he likes the sound of his own voice. (I do too. Like his voice, that is.) I am so used to him talking often that I am annoyed when I can't get his attention or solicit a response from him. I have found that there are three things that cause him to become engulfed enough that I consider him beyond reach. They are:

1. Playing the guitar. (This is the first I noticed and I can ask him a question and literally wait minutes for a response. I know minutes doesn't sound like a lot, but you try waiting a minute before answering someone's question and suddenly it seems like an eternity.)

2. Playing the computer. (This really depends on what he is doing. Some games projects are more distracting than others.)

3. Assembling/Disassembling a gun. (I didn't know about this one until tonight. It was like he was in his own little world. I promise that I don't begrudge the man his hobbies, but I am pretty sure I can answer any questions while doing my hobbies. Unless you count running...but that isn't really a hobby and it doesn't count because I am merely out of breath.)


Also I thought I would include this photo as well. The focus actually fell on the wrong object, but I almost like it more for the idea, because he really feels beyond reach now. What do you think?

No comments: