Friday, May 11, 2012

And Now For Something Completely Different


Yep, even Dads can't escape sometimes when the girls want to do hair. And actually Tyler is more patient than many of the other clients we have around here.

I am a little behind these last few days. Earlier this week, I kinda fell into a book. Not the stubbed-my-toe-on-a-book variety, but the all-I-do-is-read-and-ignore-my-house-and-children variety. The book was good, although I probably would have taken it at a more leisurely pace had I not needed to read it quickly and pass it on to someone before book group next week. But it has been a long time since I focused so hard on one book. There were multiple nights that I got to bed very late and some days I would clean between chapters. It was a little crazy, but sometimes it feels so good to get lost in a book.

June worked on a biography of Tyler for her class. We haven't seen the finished product yet, but I found these pictures we took of Tyler pretending to trip, and I thought I would put a couple on here. They make me laugh.


After I took the photos, June really wanted to try too. Why not?


And that's all for now. Don't worry, I have more stuff right around the corner. Did I mention that I finally took Pearl's 2-year pictures?? I KNOW!! Bout time. So those will be coming shortly. Yay!!

3 comments:

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
¡Vieve! said...

Haha, at first I thought that the tripping pictures were them about to do some cartwheels or something. Fun!

Bugers n' Gelato said...

What was the book? Im looking for a new read and yours sounds like it was worth it! :)