Thursday, June 6, 2019

She Really Liked the Red Dress

Daisy has had so much fun doing ballroom this year. She will definitely be doing it again next year and she is a shoe-in because this will be her third year. She also turned her paperwork in first. In fact, she didn't even have to sign up with a boy which is usually a requirement.

The end of year concert was really cute. I took video on that day, but I also took video at the dress rehearsal/parent performance. Since I got to sit closer when it was just parents, I like those videos a bit more and I used those ones.

This has been a great group. Here they are at the last big competition.


And then at their last school performance.


Daisy loved the dress they got to wear.


The kids did three numbers. First up was Eveything with some Tango and Swing. Daisy is so skinny, she didn't fit in the skirt too well, but it worked out fine. You can see her skinny legs as she starts in the back in this number.


Next up is Twist and Shout. Who doesn't love poodle skirts?


The last number was a little trickier and only the 5th and 6th graders did this dance. We were lucky to have a level 2 team, and all these kids were awesome.


This dance had a guest couple. I think it is Miss Tamie's son and his ballroom partner, but I'm not sure. (That is how well I pay attention when people tell me things.)


Here is Daisy backstage. She is such a sweetie. I'm glad she has enjoyed this time dancing and making new friends.


No comments: