Friday, July 5, 2019

Robyn's 15 Year Gallery

Somebody turned...


I'm in the middle of blogging about Robyn's birthday, so it is fitting that we just did her birthday pictures and I am getting her gallery on here. One of the things I adore about Robyn is how real she is. No gimmicks or frills. No covering up and pretending. She is herself. That means you get the grumpy side since she doesn't pretend to be happy, but it also means you get the real laughs and true smiles when she is content. When I told her we should go do pictures, she didn't change clothes, or do her hair. She just walked out the door like she was, because that is her...the real her. She has amazing fuzzy fluffy hair and I adore it. Just keep being beautiful you, Robyn.











Robyn chose an Orange Julius as her treat, but the mall closed early for the 4th of July. So we went out for a treat this morning. Close enough, right?


Robyn is such a joy to have in our family. Each girl brings a unique personality that is just right to make us well rounded. I'll keep her. Too bad she keeps growing.

1 comment:

Megan Dargan said...

She has an amazing smile.