Saturday, December 15, 2018

June's 16 Year Gallery

Sometimes I can't believe June is 16. Only a few more years at home. It reminds me of the ABBA song, Slipping Through My Fingers...

June has been a bit busy with driving, dating, jobs, honor classes, and church callings. This girl does it all. That means, it took us a while to find time for pictures. I told her we were going today because it was already well past her birthday.

We went into Provo and grabbed Kolache's and then took pictures around center street. There are so many fun murals and textures in downtown Provo. I hope you enjoy the pictures we got. June is a beautiful talented girl. I'm so glad she is part of our family.






 

 


I couldn't do my traditional hand picture when they hold up fingers to show how old they are. How do you do 16? Maybe I should have done sign language. Nevermind. I looked it up and it uses motion. Oh well...you get the idea.

No comments: