Wednesday, October 23, 2019

My Day I Share with Millions

Mother's Day is an interesting holiday since really every day is mother's day. Not that my kids celebrate me every day, but I hear the word 'Mom' almost every day. Ivory likes to call me madre now and I like that just as much. I sure love being a mom. Hardest but best job in the world. It helps that my kids are pretty awesome.

They brought me breakfast in bed. Well, I wasn't in bed, so I ate it downstairs, but they made it and it was tasty. Honestly, this is more than I normally eat. It was very nice of the kids.


These are the ones that make it all worth it. I am so lucky. These girls are the tops!


They got me some perfume mists. They picked out some fun scents I haven't tried before. Ivory says Champagne Toast smells like Sour Patch Kids. :)


If I could chose anything to do on Mother's Day, it would be reading, taking a nap, or playing Spikeball. I don't read regular books on Sundays and I didn't get a nap, but all my Spikeball dreams came true. One of my honorary sons even came down to play and Zach came over for dinner making a nice addition to our game. I didn't even have to cook. What could be better? It was basically a perfect day.


 I would say it was a pretty sweet Mother's Day. I would also say that in kids and a mother, I have been very blessed. My own mother is fantastic. She has been and still is so good to me. Thanks Mom!

No comments: