Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Daisy's 12 Year Gallery

The goal is always to get kids photographed before the next child's birthday. Then I don't feel totally behind. These pictures are only two months behind schedule and we haven't had another birthday, so I consider that a WIN in my book. 

Plus, it is always nice to spend one on one time with one of my daughters celebrating their beauty and uniqueness. What could be a better way to spend an hour on a Saturday. 

Daisy turned 12! I can't hardly believe how old she is getting. She is in Young Women's and Junior High. She is not a child anymore. And she is getting so tall and lovely. I probably have a few months before she passes me.


Daisy's personality is sparkly and sassy. Long gone is the tame little girl who was curious and quiet. She is still plenty curious, but she is more willing to voice her opinions. She sings and dances and reads. All. the. time. We got her a Nook for her birthday and she takes that things everywhere. 

But enough blathering. Let's see some more pictures, I hear you say. It was such a bright sunny day, we had some glare problems, but it doesn't stop her being pretty as a peach.










We grabbed a treat on our way home. It was a pretty spectacular day. I'm so proud of the wonderful person Daisy is daily and I love being her mom.

No comments: