Monday, September 21, 2020

Good Friends Are Like Stars...

...you don't always see them, but you know they are there.

I have been blessed to know some really great people and have some amazing friends. And even when I haven't seen them in a while, we pick up like we saw each other yesterday.  

Like Jenaca and Camille. In fact, we hung out in May and it was so fun, we planned another evening when we could bring the whole family.

Camille has an above ground pool and then she built her deck out to it and it is amazing. The kids had so much fun playing in it. 



A lot of the kids are similar in age. And even my older girls love to play with all the kids. Look at these two little shivering peas in a pod.

The adults got in on the action too. Check out this awesome jump into the pool by Steven.

Robyn was less thrilled to be there. She got her wisdom teeth out just the day before. She contented herself to sit in a chair and take some pictures.

Like this cute one of Bay.

Or this awesome Pano that has Daisy and her twin in it.

As for me, I was in my own heaven playing Spikeball. And yes...June and I crushed Eric and Steven. That's just how it goes sometimes. Sorry boys. 

I wish we had gotten some group pictures. I don't seem to have any of Camille and her cute self. Or Tyler and his cute self. But know that we were all there having fun. (Except maybe Robyn)

There is nothing quite as satisfying as spending a great day with good friends. Thanks for hosting Camille!

No comments: