Friday, August 19, 2022

School Starts Again

(August 16th, 2022)

Yep, it's that time of year again. I was not as excited this year for the regular schedule and the early mornings. Summer was so wonderful and I didn't want it to end. But there is nothing I can do about it. Time marches on and the kids get older and they keep moving up grades and it blows my mind that we don't have many more years of this. 

Pearl is up first since she started Junior High this year and had to go a day early for 7th grade day. She is excited to be at the Junior High and I'm excited that we don't have to worry about Elementary anymore. It's a win/win.


Next up is Daisy. She is ruling the school this year. I guess she is "technically" in High School, but I'm glad I get her at the Junior High one more year. 

Then Ivory, who is a Junior. She has her schedule packed as usual and will not have a spare moment to breathe all year. Good luck chica!

I usually hand out papers to the girls so they can fill out their favorites. I found one that Robyn filled out even though she is not doing schooling this year. She is taking a gap year. So I found a random picture of her and you get her favorites as well. Apologies since they didn't fit in the pictures as well.

That's it. Everyone is back at school (or close enough). Alarms are going off early to wake people up and the homework is trickling in. It's going to be a great year.

No comments: