Sunday, February 12, 2023

Back to My Birth Zone

Hola from Los Reyes! This area is actually fantastic. I miss Moca but I'm already in love with this place. We're teaching several families, which is so fulfilling! And the members here are amazing. We went out with members for hours every single day. On one day we went out with five different members!

It was a really spiritual, rejuvenating week. Every lesson we taught, I came out absolutely sure that we are going to baptize that person. It's been awesome.

It's also really fun to be back in the zone where I was born. I actually love it. Los Reyes neighbors Las Antillas just a little bit. We were down over by the division and I was suddenly like, holy cow I know exactly where we are!! I've been right over there on the other side of the street. It's been fun to go back to the same chapel for district councils and shop at the same La Sirena that I did when I first got here and was still in culture shock mode. I remember looking at all the produce in la sirena the first week and asking my comp the name of every single thing. And now I've eaten most of them!

We played a lot of spikeball today, which is another reason being back in this zone is amazing. We've got a bunch of missionaries who are down to play and also pretty good. I got to teach a bunch of missionaries and also play some hard core games. So it's been a good run today. We finally got enough spikeballers together to use both my nets on the same day. Thanks again familia.

And ya ustedes saben, spikeball sapped my time just a bit so that's it for today. I love you guys and hope you have a fantastic semana! God loves you too and He speaks us to us when we take time to pray sincerely at the end of the day! That's also when real repentance happens and it feels so God to give it all to God and let Him help you correct your mistakes and become the best version of yourself, and the person He wants and needs you to be!

Keep thriving!

Hermana Cazier 






No comments: