Monday, July 24, 2023

Daisy's 15 Year Old Gallery

(July 17th, 2023)

This is probably the most prompt photo shoot I've done. (And please don't notice that I haven't done Pearl yet this year...) Since it was Daisy's golden birthday, we got her some gold clothes and I decided we should do her photos the same day. It was so fun. She opened her presents before and one of her gifts was colored contacts. She has been dying to try out blue eyes for a while. I think she looks stunning and it gives me a hint of what someone might have looked like if I could have passed along my blue eyes. (I am still holding out for grand kids.)

So enjoy this beautiful blue-eyed girl and her golden brilliance.










Oddly, I feel like she has been 15 for a while. So I'm glad she finally caught up to the age she already is in my mind.


We skipped a treat since we had cake at home, but I owe her one. 

1 comment:

Megan Dargan said...

Those really are gorgeous blue eyes. Not that brown eyes can't be pretty too, but that is a wonderful shade of blue. Looks good!!!