Thursday, April 15, 2021

Family Pictures - Winter Version 2021

We try to do family pictures at least every other year. The last time we got them was in 2018. It was right before I got my braces on and I decided that we could forgo pictures until the braces came off. My braces came off Feb 2020 and Covid came Mar 2020, so family pictures got put on the back burner. 

Robyn decided we should do winter pictures anyway, so it was easy to wait until there was some snow on the ground. Along came 2021 and I knew we needed to update the walls. We had bought a photo shoot at a neighborhood auction and I still had the coupon, so we went with lovely Michelle Willis to take our pictures. 

Michelle took us into the canyon up to Tibble Fork Reservoir. I had never been there before, but it is a lovely area. It was cold, naturally, and a bit windy, but we had a great time. A picture says a 1,000 words, so before this post gets too cluttered, I'll leave off the blabbering and you can enjoy our photos.

Family photos first:









Check out these cute girls:








It was such a good time. We had lots of laughs. Here are some blooper pics. See if you can spot why these didn't make the cut...





The foot pop ended up being kind of cute. Except that I missed the memo. I had no idea what everyone was doing.


Look at this cute couple. These two made this family possible. Still in love after two decades. 



Oh, here's the one I picked out to put on the wall. Can't get enough of these people.


No comments: