Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Using That Employee Discount

June works at Color Me Mine. She loves it. The kids love it; that she works there, that is. It means they have a better chance of going to paint since it is cheaper now. 

June has employee nights when she can go paint something. And sometimes she can bring a friend. Or maybe that was just for Christmas. She and Hannah had a great time.

June paints slowly, so I came back when she was finishing her bowl and I did a tree. 

I love how it turned out. I love all the little lights that go in it. 

And June's bowl turned out super cute. 


June also made a really cute plate for her friends for Christmas. It is a giving plate. They put a treat on it and pass it along to the next person. 



The littles sometimes go along with June (when June is finishing a project) and they come home with such cute items. 


I imagine we will have quite a collection by the time June stops working there. 

No comments: