Thursday, April 22, 2021

Some Bunny Loves You

I think someone could do well if they opened up a bunny therapy clinic. Baby bunnies are the best since when they are tiny, they don't run away or struggle. They are soft and sweet and perfect. But I can see some logistical problems with always trying to have baby bunnies on hand. Soon, you'll just have too many bunnies. Maybe you could set up a pet store next door. Or maybe a meat plant. Although that might destroy the sense of calm you are trying to create. Okay, maybe the idea needs work.

However, the girls and I got some bunny therapy recently. The baby bunnies were just the cutest. Their eyes were just opening and they loved to snuggle. It was heaven. They were the perfect size to fit in your hand as well. 


Our neighbor's rabbit had four babies. So each person got to hold their own. (June did not come. I feel true sorrow for her missing this.)



At one point, Robyn was holding all four. They happily snuggle up with each other. 

Here's the momma. She is all black and they call her Toothless. :) She is pretty sweet too, but can get a little feisty. 

I could just die from bunny cuteness.

Look, this little guy has a heart on his nose.

I would  have taken one of these little guys home in a heartbeat if it wasn't for our apex predator at home. I guess I'll have to wait another decade before I can get a bunny.

No comments: