Tuesday, June 29, 2021

The Grid with Kid(s)

I've been to The Grid before. It is a activity center with games, but most importantly, go karts. You can read about my experience from 2019 here. Honestly, I didn't love it. I was annoyed that Tyler didn't come on time to see me race. I was annoyed that they didn't give enough instructions so I didn't even know where to look for my scores. I was scared that I would hurt my back. It was not my idea of a fun time. Basically, I'm not raring to go again.

But Tyler really enjoys that and he wants to share it with someone, so he decided to take the kids. Sadly, he couldn't find a day to take both the older girls at once. (Blah blah...work schedules...blah blah) So he and Robyn went one day and then June at another time. 

I think the girls had a great time. They may be at the bottom of the lists, but this is their first time driving, and they are only seconds off the person in front of them. Nothing to worry about since I don't think they intend to be professional racers. They can just enjoy the experience. (Stallion is pretty serious however. You'll notice his name towards the top each time.)

I love that they can share these types of experiences together. Enjoy the photos.






No comments: