Friday, November 19, 2021

Married So Young

In May we went to the wedding of one of June's friends. She was 18. That is so crazy young. I understand that people get married at all ages, but I hope that all of my girls are a little older than that when they tie the knot.

However, the couple looked extremely happy and I wish them well. We didn't take pictures because it was a bit dark inside the theater where they held the reception. One of our friends recommended a pizza place right down the way. We had never tried it and we were all hungry, so we wandered down to grab some grub.


It was super tasty. We took the pizza over to a park and ate while also being educated in how the area got its name. (Please don't ask how, I don't remember.)

Ivory was working, so we finished the night going to see her at Menchie's and getting some froyo. (Pardon, it looks like Robyn was also working. Didn't mean to leave her out as well.)

Weddings are fun to attend and I'm assuming there will be more and more of those to go to as the kids get older. Someday, it will even be our girls, but NOT when they are 18.

No comments: