Monday, October 17, 2022

Halftime Entertainment

(September 23rd, 2022)

It's that time of year when the football team is playing and I have no idea when...because I don't care. Maybe if I had sons. Although, let's be reasonable. If I had sons, they would probably play Spikeball or be coders. 

But back to the football stuff. I still usually manage to go to at least one football game a season because Ivory dances at halftime. So I can check that off my bucket list. 

It's so fun to see Ivory dress up for the performances. It's rough for the girls right now since there aren't enough boys, so not all the girls get to dance at once. Half the girls performed in a school assembly and the others, at halftime. Personally, I'm glad Ivory got halftime, since I can't go watch her in the middle of the day. Okay, back to how cute she is. 





The dance was really fun. Ivory got to do a cartwheel or two which has to be tricky in heels on turf. Can you see her between the balloons?

I like when they do a high pony because Ivory has such long, lovely hair. Here are a few more fun stills from the dance. 




And the dance itself, of course.

What a fun team. Not many of them, but still a great group.

No comments: