Sunday, October 2, 2022

September Chatbook 2021

I'm cranking out these last September posts from a year ago. Gotta get them off my list. The great news for me is that I already blogged about October 2021. It is possibly the only month I took care of, but it means that I have less blogging duty this next month. And that is a relief since Tyler and I are going on another cruise, which means 1000 pictures to look through. (Not for you, but for me to edit and choose)

Really, I'm not whining. My system is mostly working and I'm getting stuff done. Robyn did ask about her birthday post and I felt bad telling her it probably wouldn't be on the blog until next April. What can I say? I'm trying to get a handle on it, but it certainly is still only 25% contained. 

But let's get cracking on this Chatbook. I went to see The Secret Garden with Pearl. I really love that play. It was really good. I don't discriminate when it comes to plays. People's singing voices don't depend on the color of their skin, but I did find it amusing that Lily was played by an African American woman and Collin was played by a white boy. They mention Collin looking a lot like his mother and of course they say Mary has Lily's hazel eyes in a song. It seemed a bit of a stretch but the singing definitely was excellent. And Pearl really enjoyed it all. Even the kind of creepy wicker animals. :)


This picture didn't make the cruise, but I liked the angle, and I enjoy picking out specific earrings to take with me. I'm am an earring hoarder.

Tyler's inner child is doing just fine. He has a silly side to him.

This one may have shown up somewhere else, but I love it so much I don't care. Pearl is so flexible and this is her showing off her skills with a new bag we got her on our travels. 

Every time Tyler wakes up with this hair, I can't help singing the Billy Joel song. "Like the rest of the Romeos walk...a permanent wave...yeah. We were keeping the faith."

Ivory has been making bread for a while now and she does a great job. Even a year ago, they were very tasty, but sometimes you would find interesting bottoms.

September always brings beautiful sunsets and clouds. 

If you recall, Tyler and I were gone part of the month. So some things I didn't know about until after seeing pictures. It looks like there was a theme week at school. I'm guessing twin day and western day?



And this is just Ivory looking stunning after a ballroom dance. I love that she can get really fancy, but she keeps it real most of the time. And she looks beautiful both ways.

While Robyn was drawing zombie unicorns in her coloring books, Ivory was switching around princesses. I like seeing them mixed up.


You've heard of Jack-in-the-box, but have you heard of Nap-in-the-box?

Haha. Ivory got a job at Zaxby's for a hot second. Literally, she worked there for maybe a couple weeks with only a handful of shifts. They weren't scheduling her and she decided it wasn't her gig, so it was In-N-Out for her. (That is actually a pretty funny play on words since the next job she got [and her current job] is at In-N-Out.

Robyn drew some clouds on her mirror. That way you can see how you'll look outside before you go out. :)

Not sure why we made this cake, but it looks scrumptious. Have I mentioned that Robyn loves cake. It is her dessert of choice.

Love these girls with their gold glitter. 

This picture really cracks me up. It's taken in Robyn's room, so I'm pretty sure it's a selfie. So Robyn is making that fake sleeping face while she takes the picture. LOL

June was busy going to school and hanging out with friends. I love that she spent time going to the temple. Oh, and she even got to play Spikeball with the Elders. In this case, the Elders were friends of hers that were in HMTC.


June was also teaching violin lessons to Camille. I think this picture was her putting tape on the violin so Camille knew where to put her fingers. I'm glad June got to teach a bit before she left.

Oh, and June had a birthday of course. I don't think we celebrated much. (Sorry June) But her friends decorated her car. Good ol' Ironman. It is a beater truck, but we've got a lot of use out of him. Currently Ivory is driving him. Yep, three kids know how to drive stick. Epic!

That's all folks. 

No comments: