Monday, March 27, 2023

TEMPLE TRIPPP

Hey guys! We went to the temple this week!! POR FIN. I missed that place so bad. I love the temple so much. 

Everything in my life has been telling me to focus on Christ. True joy is only available through Him. Genuine rest is only available when we yoke ourselves with Him. Salvation is only possible because of Him. Jesus Christ lives and is the light and the life of the world.

The living prophet and his apostles are going to speak to us this Saturday!! I am so excited to listen to their words, get on a huge spiritual high, and apply everything they and the Spirit tell me this weekend.

I learned to cook arepas. 

We built a couch out of extra mattresses in our apartment and I love having a couch again. It's comfy even if it's kinda makeshift.

Have an amazing week! Sorry to send a short update this week.

Hermana Cazier





No comments: