Saturday, May 13, 2023

Prom 2022

(April 16th, 2022)

Prom is always such a fun day. I love the dresses and doing hair and sending people out the door to have a blast. Last year, Isaac asked Ivory to prom is a really cute way. A couple boys sang to a couple girls to ask them to prom and they gave them flowers too. I only saw the flowers later. (Maybe I'll get a video of the song later...)



Ivory thought the song said something about little eyes, so she responded with something appropriate. It seems those are not the actual words, but who doesn't like cookies with eyes?


Um, it has been a little while since this happened and I don't remember where they went on their day date. There don't seem to be any pictures, except this one, so your guess is as good as mine. 

When she came home, we curled hair, and she did her makeup. (That is one area I don't do. I am not great at makeup. The girls are much better than I am.) She looked stunning. The dress was so flattering and I loved the color. She also went with some really high heels, which was brave. 



When Isaac came over, they exchange flowers. Ivory is still working on pinning on a boutonniere. Also, Isaac's tie matches really nicely because Ivory bought it for him. That has been a fun thing we do. Don't make the boy match the dress, just buy him a tie. 




Ivory was in a really fun group. They got some cute pictures. 










It was Ivory's first prom and I hope it was just as she wanted it to be. 

No comments: