Monday, February 24, 2020

Artistic Expression

The art shows are not the same at Lakeridge since Mrs. Hunter left, but I still always like to see what the kids are creating. Mr. Anderson likes to split the art and have a show in December as well as the Spring. I walked through and took some pictures of pieces I liked and later the girls came and took pictures of ones they liked. I found it humorous that we had no repeats. All the ones we liked were different. I guess we have different taste and that is what makes the world a great place.

You, reader, get to enjoy it all. I like the blog to have fun stuff to look at. So even though none of this art was made by my kids, it is still blog worthy. What tickles your fancy?







This is my favorite by far. So funny and creative.


Wow, the socks...genius.




Spelling errors always make me smile. I hope none of you are griving.


Look closely. This art piece is a bit creepy. The hand hangs over the bed and what a long trip it is to the floor. Past some beasties. Creative though.



Art is so fun. I can't wait for this summer and all the fun art we'll do.

No comments: