Friday, July 24, 2020

Robyn's 16 Year Gallery

Once again, I'm a little behind on photo shoots, but that is pretty standard. But Robyn and I chose a day to go out and it happened to be beautifully overcast. I couldn't have asked for better weather or a cuter subject. I got a lot of personality and sass coming through in this shoot. Robyn also did henna on her hand and you can see that in several pictures. She is a wild child in many ways. But her heart is good. I'll keep her. Enjoy all the fun sides of Robyn.












I often let the girls choose their wall photo that will go up in the house. Robyn chose one that expresses her skeptical side. I see this look quite often. 


We haven't gone out for a treat. She wasn't hungry that night so we put it off until later. But I like the promise of a treat later.

No comments: