Saturday, April 29, 2023

The Foreigner (again)

(April 15th, 2022)

Here's another blip on the map of last year, but it was a fun one. Peggy and Bob invited us to go to a play. But the play was out at Snow College in Ephraim. That takes some dedicated time to go, since it takes over an hour to get there. So we made an evening of it. 

We drove out in time to get some dinner before. We ate at a Mexican place, although I can't remember which. There aren't a lot of choices in Ephraim, so I think it was one of the two Mexican options there. 

Then on to the play. We saw The Foreigner. I've seen it before. I took June and her friends down to Cedar City to watch it for her birthday one year. It is a very funny play. We had a great time.



I will say that the Cedar City version was a little better. The breakfast scene was my favorite and it wasn't done nearly as well at Snow. But every cast has their own spin on a play and it was still very enjoyable. 

With the Hale so close, I don't normally think about plays further away, but it is good to know we have many options in this state. 

No comments: