Sunday, April 16, 2023

The Raven

(March 4th, 2023)

Have you seen the show Wednesday? It is/was all the rage around here. Everyone told me to watch it and I actually made some time to watch the 8 episodes that are currently out. It was a macabre, morbid portrayal of high school with humor and magical creatures thrown in since it is the Adam's Family after all. It was pretty great.

It was popular enough that some place up north put on a Raven dance, which is straight out of the show. Beau had plans to go with friends and I told her it was mandatory that she take pictures. (I mean, of course they were going to take pictures anyway, but a good mom threat reminder is needed now and then.) 

I didn't go, so I have no fun anecdotes of the evening, but I think the pictures tell their own story.











What a fun night and what a great idea. It actually didn't look very crowded in the pictures, but Beau said there was a good amount of people there. 

No comments: