Monday, August 24, 2009

It's a Love Hate Thing

There are all these things I should be posting about, but instead I saw this hat and I think it is incredible.



I want one. Kinda. You see, I think that I would have to wear it myself because I would freak out every time I saw it, if I put in on my child's head. But it is so Halloweeny/ Octobery. Just so cool. Sadly, it is probably not $43 cool. Still, I totally love it. There is definitely something wrong with me. If you can't resist yourself or want to see it from different angles, check it out here.

6 comments:

Emma Jo said...

YES! Love it, but you are right, the spider is a little creepy on a head but love it!
PS I think it's time I move you from my bookmark list called "blogging strangers" to my "friends and family" list. Does that creep you out?

Beth said...

nice! But I agree I don't think I would want to see it on Jane's head....it would probably scare her too! :)

Jodi said...

I would think it be okay for maybe $10 or $15. But, $43 seems a bit excessive for a spider hat. Cool idea- I guess I am not that into Halloween either. But, if you remember from last year, I am getting so much better about the holiday!

meganmushrat said...

Dad absolutely loved it and Tim was freaked out at it. If you do decide to get it for yourself, remember there's an extra $5.00 for an adult-sized hat. I wonder if "Charlotte" stays the same size? Perhaps you could just get the spider and then sew it onto the front of a sweater instead! There are definitely some possibilities here.

Kate said...

Thanks for the "love"...anyone who knits can make this hat for themselves, I sell the pattern as well! :) It definitely gets fun comments when worn around.

¡Vieve! said...

I think you should get that and wear it all the time. You'd be the crazy lady in the neighborhood who celebrates Halloween all the time...