Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Rigamarole

Yep, it is just like it always is, except that each child gets a bit bigger each time. It is BACK TO SCHOOL time!! This year should be very exciting. Daisy will finally be at school with her sisters, even if only for half the day. Pearl will probably drive me crazy. Life will settle into a routine. It will be great.

I got some pictures this morning, but I should not take pictures by anything with lines. You'll see why....the lines are never straight. Oh well. Minor. Let's see what the kids are liking this year.

June clearly has problems choosing a book.


Robyn seems chipper and consistent.


Ivory (the glasses are new from last year) is my new favorite child since cleaning in on her list of favorite activities.


Someone else got in the midst of the photo shoot, so we'll list his favorites as well.


Here is to a great school year!

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I so love this idea of doing the favorites and a picture for every school year, I hope you keep it up until they all graduate!