Friday, July 20, 2018

Get With the Program

December and May are probably the most popular months for school programs. It is helpful if one enjoys Christmas music since many programs in December use that genre. I happen to love Christmas music so that works well for me. Today we are going back to last December and taking a peek at all the lovely programs the kids were in.

I believe that June and Ivory had a concert on the same night. I went to one and Tyler went to the other. Here is June's group. Can you see her on the left with the Santa hat?


Here is Ivory before they got playing.


It hasn't been that long but already I'm trying to remember what happened last December. It looks like Pearl's grade did a Christmas program. She sure looks cute.



I do remember that the entire school did a program with each grade singing different songs. As each of the grades went up, I got a picture of my girls walking by.







Band is always a great concert. They played Nightmare Before Christmas. That is some of my favorite music. You can barely see Robyn in the back there.


Here is Percussion playing a medley.


And don't forget Jazz Band. Robyn jumps around. See if you can find her in the video where they are playing Santa Baby.



I took Robyn and Radi out for treats after the performance. Sometimes you just need a little ice cream.


June was just getting into ballroom. They had a mini performance and June was in a swing number. They were all dressed in pajamas and were asleep when the dance started.




And finally, Daisy and Ivory had a small ballroom performance at school. They had just finished up their first big competition, so I think it was very fun for them to let loose and do something fun. In the video, in first group, Daisy is one in from the right and in the second group, Ivory is far left.




That pretty much sums up the programs in December. It is fun to watch the kids growing all their talents.

No comments: