Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Ivory's 17 Year Gallery

(May 31st, 2023)

Yep, I took these pictures today, just hours ago. Never mind that I should have taken them back in February. But it was so gorgeous and lovely outside today and so nasty and snowy in February that I don't even feel bad about waiting. 

Ivory is so stinkin' cute. I had dozens of fun pictures, but I only put 10 on here. What a shame. But these are gold. Action shots, great smiles, you can't ask for much more.

Ivory is all the good things in life. If you bottled up emotion, energy, and butterflies in one little body, you would have Ives. I'm only sad that she is getting older because that means she'll fly on to other adventures too soon. But you can't hold onto a butterfly or you will damage its wings. 

Enjoy this chica.










Ivory was checking to see if my camera had a .5 setting. It does, so we took a pic. I looked it up and it's supposed to make the subject appear more natural. Well...we nailed it.

Happy Wednesday all!

No comments: