Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Library Back to School Display

(August 15th, 2023)

I'm going to try and catch up on life with a quickness. Stick with me, since it should be a fast, bumpy ride. Let's start back right after the cruise. We got back and school started right away. Phew. No rest for the weary. Lucky for me, Analena and Beau came to do some art for me for my library display. I think it turned out super cute. 

The theme was jungle and wild. I did the signs. (Actually June helped me with those.) 



Beau made me an awesome leopard.

And Analena made me a cute Koala.

She also made a hippo for my bookdrop. Last year it was a shark and this time, I'll keep the hippo all year. 

The finished display was so cute with all the leaves on the sides. The leaves didn't stay very well. I kept putting them back up, but c'est la vie.

Also, Daisy came and maybe some really cute letters for my calendar. She is actually quite a good artist but is too hard on herself. 


As you see, with a little help, I was more than ready for the school year to start!

No comments: