Saturday, March 9, 2019

Christmas Up North

So much stuff is happening right now, but I feel this desire to get December all taken care of. Imagine being done with last year in March. That would be quite better than last year when I finished Christmas in September!! Yikes.


So I'm going to get these last few posts on here. Let's check out Christmas in Idaho. We went up to visit shortly after Christmas. It was great to see family, but we only have some random pictures here and there.


I like this picture. We were all in the front room exchanging gifts, but I like how some people are blurry and others in focus.




LeGrand has his own fan club. The girls adore him.




Robyn was usually found curled up using her new phone.




Tyler was usually found like this.




Kolby...I always knew you were from another planet.




Ivory is balancing the Pip statue.




J.R. smacked Tyler on the back and left a red handprint. That must have been quite a smack.




The girls are keeping their feet warm. I think this is my favorite picture.




It was a short trip. In and out and back home. We still managed to wear the girls out.




Robyn got this great picture. I told her that I liked the snow on the volcanic rock. It looks like a chocolate cake dusted with powder sugared and split while cooling. Delicious.




Just a mini trip up to see family. Always worth it.

No comments: