Saturday, March 23, 2019

Ivory's 13 Year Gallery

Thirteen.




Sometimes I am amazed that Ivory has made it this far, or that I have made it this far. But here we are together. I love the stuffing out of this kid. Literally, stuff comes out of her all the time. Mostly tears, often smiles and giggles. Occasionally the unfiltered comment. We are all a work in progress. I told her today it was amazing how I could love someone so much who also could profoundly annoy me. Most of the time it is just love. I want her to be the best Ivory she can be. And she sure can be astounding.


I had fun taking pictures. It was a super chilly day. We braved the cold for just a bit and then ran to the mall to get warm, so there are some pictures from both.













Then we stopped for lunch. Ivory loves fries.




Our family would not be complete without her complex personality. There is no one quite like my Ivory.

No comments: