Monday, March 4, 2019

Me, Mine, and Ours

I'm still doing my monthly date with the girls. I think they look forward to it and I know I do. Daisy had her heart set on painting. The minute it was February, she practically dragged me out the door to Color Me Mine.


It is always hard to decide what to make, but Daisy fell in love with a little sharky. I thought he was adorable, although her smile is a little creepy.




We had a lot of fun. Daisy is such a cutie and I enjoy hanging out with her.




His belly is drying, but for the moment, he looks like a fish out of water.




I did a mug with a little fox design. And inside is a pawprint.





These guys look good and are ready for the kiln.




They turned out really well, I think. Pearl immediately took my mug to use. Come to think about it, I haven't seen it since. It must be up in the cupboard somewhere.



No comments: