Saturday, March 14, 2020

Homework

I haven't had homework in a long time, so I was surprised when I was given an assignment. I went on Art Tour with Robyn in February. It was so fun and we saw so many things and it will take many posts to get everything on here. Naturally, the art kids had an assignment when they got back, but so did the chaperones. Everyone needed to do a magazine spread. They make an art tour book including pictures and art from the kids. Each spread can be completely unique to you.

I thought about mine for a long time. Many ideas popped up, but I eventually settled on this:


These are the girls in my chaperone group. They are each thinking of something special we saw on art tour. I did cut the picture in two and separate it. That is so the girls faces don't get stapled together in the middle of the book. (You know how that goes.)

I'm very happy with my project and think that I still have what it takes when it comes to homework. (As long as it isn't math homework.)

You can look forward to a lot more posts from Art Tour. We had such a blast!

P.S. The idea was mine, but I'll be the first to admit that without the help of my wonderfully talented husband, who totally understands Photoshop, this project would not look nearly as good. He is so amazing. And very kind to help his wife with her homework.

No comments: