Wednesday, March 11, 2020

January Chatbook 2020

Yep, just chugging right along this year. Getting things documented and trying to catch up, as per usual. January is almost in the books. I actually don't have too many extra pictures to add in here. But I think it is always fun to see what odds and ends inspire someone to get their camera out.

One of the stocking gifts this last year was a CTR ring. In January, I took everyone to chose one they liked. Everyone chose something different. I liked all the choices. June is modeling all the rings here.


Someone left a special message for the family. Then another person changed the verbiage just a little from 'Someone HAS a complaint' to 'Someone IS a complaint.' I probably shouldn't laugh, but I think that is very funny.


Snuggly Nova. She is growing on us. She no longer has any problems in the house. Yay! But she still  barks at everyone who comes to the door. She's a work in progress.


June and Robyn did a science fair project together. Over the course of a month or so, they listened to music while going to sleep to see if it had good effects. The data was inconclusive. So...listen to music, don't listen to music while going to sleep. Whatever floats your boat.


I tried practicing some hairstyles for Preference. They never seem to look like the pictures. Oh well.


Pearl's hair was getting very long and it was hard to brush out all the tangles, so we took her in to get a bit chopped off. Not too much though since she still needs to put it in a bun for tumbling.



Some of the high school art was displayed at the library. You've seen Robyn's piece before, but I also loved Jenna's. It is so creative and is a great image of your heart taking charge.



 Also at the library, they had a gingerbread Frozen castle. Wow. It was crazy awesome. Some people are so talented. How long will gingerbread last??


June and I went to see The Man with the Pointed Toes at the Hale Center. It was cute. It wasn't my favorite production. I felt like drinking was a bit glamorized. (Although they did also show the effects of a hangover.) It was a cute romance and a fun evening.


Nova sleeping like Nova sometimes will.


I love this picture. We still get up early in the morning to read scriptures together. It looks like this unicorn could use a couple more winks.


Tyler and I went to Dry Bar Comedy club. It was so fun. That is definitely one I would do again. Good clean comedy for the whole family. If you live local, look into it.


Daisy had her birthday lunch early like she always does. I still think she loves having a summer birthday, but she also likes to get out of school to have lunch with Dad.


The current addiction in our house is Wordscapes. We play it a lot. And everyone is good at it. You can often find several of us curled up on the couch playing it.


Who is this incredibly good looking gentleman? Oh...he's mine.


I used some fake glasses for an activity. We took out all the lenses. Daisy thinks they are so cool. She likes to wear her contacts and then a fake pair of glasses. (Must be a style thing.) She doesn't usually wear them all at once.


Ivory was getting ready for track season, so she would go to Tyler's work and use the treadmill. There was always someone willing to come run with her. Me...I like to play racquetball in the other room.


I'm not sure why Tyler was up the canyon, but I think this picture is awesome.


For Christmas, Camie came and taught us how to do cat eyes. Robyn and I tried doing cat eye Fridays. I think Robyn looks great with cat eyes.


Utah is not known for its fog. We hardly ever have foggy days and I miss them so much. But we got a couple days of fog and it lasted all day. Thank you January.



One more picture. The Payson temple. So pretty. The girls often go to the temple on Saturday mornings.

No comments: