Monday, July 28, 2008

Love is in the air



I feel with this baby, we have had so much love poured on us. Dinners were brought in, people watched my children at the drop of a hat. People are still offering to help out whenever we need it. Some have dropped off gifts (one anonymously) and shown support in so many ways. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by friends and family who have taken care of us. I am trying diligently to get thank you cards out, but I already feel I am going to miss someone important. I am also thankful to those who have offered help that has not been needed yet. It really calms me to know that if I DO need something, there are plenty of people willing to help.
Just last night a sweet sister in my ward brought by a cake (she heard someone had a birthday). It was just one more thoughtful thing that filled my cup to overflowing.





Thank you everyone! My family and I feel so loved and blessed.

3 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

That picture is so cute! I'm glad you're finding out so many people love you.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful feeling to know that people are there for us when we need them....I too felt that when we got the boys in Dec. and it helps to remind us how much love there is for us. I wish we were closer to be able to offer to help, but do know that we do love you guys!!!

Kayla said...

That picture is adorbale. What a fun addition to your already fun family! I'm still trying to find time to get down there and see you and bring by my gift. Hopefully sometime next week I'll be able to drop by for a few. Tell the family hi!