Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pay It Forward

My friend Kaylene, is having a fun little game on her blog. I'm playing along. So this is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this (my) post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise.
There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.

p.s. I posted a comment on her blog before reading the whole post, so I am now dutifully putting this on my blog.
moral: Read before you leap.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Of course I'm in. I'm always in! :P (And I was trying to think of something to post so you helped me out there too!)

Sharona said...

I guess I'll have to be in but this could prove to very difficult as what would I possilbe make as a homemade gift? Do cookies count?

Tim Dargan said...

there are only 2 comments so I guess nobody was very thrilled about getting a gift from you. But I AM!