Sunday, March 29, 2009

Must Give Credit

I must give credit lest you think that I thought those Easter Baskets up by myself.

Nope.

I will give myself plenty of brownie points for taking the girls to pick out their own paper and basically putting them all together for them, but the original idea came from Keri. She has scrapbooking in her blood and I honestly don't know if she made them up herself or learned it from a friend; regardless, they are easy and really cute. I could put together a tutorial if she says it is okay.

I do have some great ideas of my own, but a lot...a LOT of stuff comes from other people. Thank goodness there are tons of people with interesting ideas. One of my favorite sites right now for cute crafts and decorating tips is Be Different...Act Normal. This lady scours the web for fun ideas and posts several times a day. Even if you blog sparingly you can just scan through her pictures to catch up, or look through her side bar for specific things. This is just proof that most of the good ideas come from someone else.

Really, what did I do before I had the internet?

5 comments:

Kayla said...

I still think you're creative for making the boxes, even if it's not your idea! I would love to know how to make them if you can share. Also, do you still scrapbook at pebbles sometimes? I totally want to start doing that again.

¡Vieve! said...

Way to give the credit up! I swear, I don't know what I would do without the internets.

Ker said...

yes you can make a tutorial! Glad you liked it and had fun. It was fun hanging with you!

erin said...

i do love the internet, but sometimes i find tooo much i want to do....anyways, if you make a tutorial i would love to see it!

Emilie said...

I would love to see the tutorial! Those really were cute and I am going to check out that other blog right now!