Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Clowns too, but that is a whole other post

Baby dolls...you would think they would be cute, but they really just freak me out a little. None of my kids have been too interested in them, until Ivory. She had one baby and now she is starting to collect them. I am a bit disgusted as I gather naked, bald dolls in my arms to heap on her bed before she goes to sleep. But it makes her happy. And when I see them like this, I can smile and look past the freakishness for a moment.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Ha! You crack me up. I never knew that over passes could be spooky and now I never knew baby dolls could be freaky! Hilarious.

By the way- the boutique at Disney land. Yeah, bring your credit card to have four girls done! It is quite pricey. Yikes!

The Mitchell's said...

I don't know, those dolls still look a little freaky to me! I especially don't like the ones that have eyes with real lashes that open and close when you tip the doll back and forth.