Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lame Summer Mommy

So last year I was very pregnant so we didn't do much at the beginning of summer. Then I had Daisy, and with a new-born, we didn't do much for the end of summer.

I would like to say that I am making up for all that this year. Instead, I am regularly nauseous and I spend most of the time making my self small snacks (that I don't share) to hold off the illness. The rest of the time I am trying to fit in a nap (which is fairly impossible with four children).

The results are in: I win the LAME SUMMER MOMMY for two years running.

1 comment:

Sharona said...

There is no such thing as being lame for my maleeny!!! I love you girl and congrats on the new babe coming. Ah, is it too soon to tell you that I'm PROBABLY going to be in town for Conference? I'd LOVE to see you/your family.