Friday, July 15, 2016

Texture B&W

I'm behind enough on my photo challenge that I'm starting to get a bit confused which theme I'm supposed to be on. So, I think I will start labeling them by week, which is how they are done on the site. You can check out it out here at photochallenge.org.

They are currently doing week 28, and I believe I am back on week 25. That is just fine by me. My goal was to pick up my camera more and I have had great success this year. I still take plenty of pictures with my phone and that is great too. Win/win.

The theme for week 25 was B&W - Texture. I love textures to begin with. I have a post here and here. I actually had a specific texture in mind, but when I was in CA, I saw the planks on the dock and it drew my attention. They make such an interesting texture and pattern. So that is what you get.


I was going to take a picture of this weird woven rug that we finally pulled out of the sunroom. It is hanging out in my garage, so there is still a chance I will get a picture of it. But not much.


Next up: Week 26 - OUTDOOR WATER (Long Exposure)

1 comment:

meganmushrat said...

Just like two snowflakes are never identical, I wonder if the swirls in the logs that come from trees are individual too. I'll bet they are.