Thursday, February 22, 2018

Birthdays and Sillies

The twins had a birthday last fall. I don't have any boys so I don't know what to get for teenagers. I should have stuck with food. But we tried something different. This is what I learned. Toys break easily. 

It took us a while to get both of them together. Then they opened their gift. We got them this weird shooting game with floating foam balls. It was funny, because they wouldn't even take it home. I think because they were worried their younger brothers would break it instantly. I should have gotten them spikeball. But I didn't know how awesome it was back then.

Here they are opening their gift. I think Robyn had the phone. She took a ton of pictures, but (I kid you not) only ONE had both of them looking up. 




Don't shoot. We come in peace.
 

 We sure love the twins. They were grounded from us for a while. They were spending too much time down at our house and they got in trouble. I'm not sure what the situation is right now, but we still see them plenty. It helps that we drive them to school every morning. :)

The twins got a phone for their birthday. They had to share one together. Since then, they broke that phone and then got two simpler phones, so they each have their own, but it isn't a smart phone. One night, Robyn and I were taking pictures to send to the twins. They were silly ones. Here are some of our favorites. 










Like I said, silly. I do enjoy playing ping pong with eyes though.

Oh, and I just found these pictures. Bet you can't guess what day we were playing? We were downstairs and we tried sitting down to play ping pong. It is really hard for me since I am so short. But we sure had a good time. Robyn took pictures again. 






Good times. I think a little silly should be a daily requirement. 

No comments: