Friday, April 6, 2018

Behind the Scenes

When we did our last family photo shoot at Fotofly, Tyler was taking more pictures than the photographer. He said he wanted a feel for how things looked behind the scenes.

He got some funny pictures and I figure they don't need a lot of explanation. We are a silly, fun family, so we are usually smiling anyway. June taught us how to play SNAPS while we were there, but you can't really tell that from the pictures. I enjoyed learning it because she told me how to play it but we made the other girls figure it out. I think they all eventually got it. 

Anyway, enjoy some of the pictures of what goes on while we are taking pictures.




















Taking pictures is so fun. I really liked looking at these bloopers after our beautiful pictures. It keeps it real.

1 comment:

meganmushrat said...

Hmmmm, you could almost see boredom floating around in some of those pictures. Hard to keep everybody entertained all the time.