Friday, May 18, 2018

Lip Sync Battles

The girls did a lip sync battle in young women. I had seen Robyn practicing for quite a while, so I wanted to go and watch. I didn't take video because of my youtube problem. All the groups put together their song.


The leaders did a fun compilation of pirates, Queen, and Manah manah.


There aren't many Laurels, but what they lack in numbers, they made up in expression in their High School Musical song.


Mia maids did Nothing Holding Me Back with some great choreography.


I had seen parts of Robyn's already, but I was super impressed. She did all the choreography for her group. They danced and sang to Shiny.


It was all very fun. Then they also had some spontaneous songs. They drew people's names at random. Even my name was in the pot since I had come. I got called up and Ivory recorded it. And then youtube accepted the video. (Figures.) But you might recognize this music.


It was a fun evening. It is fun to let go and be a little silly.

No comments: