Thursday, September 13, 2018

Christmas Feet

Back in December, the twins still came over to our house quite a bit. Since then, they have been grounded too many times and they finally lost interest. We hardly ever see them. I miss them a little, but part of me is glad that we have more food on hand.

We got them ties for Christmas. I really like the ties they have at Seagull Book. They come in little boxes that look the same as the tie. June and I sat for an hour picking out colors and styles.

We let the twins open the ties early (meaning not on Christmas) because we never knew when we would see both of them together.



Pearl loves the twins. She is the perfect size for wrap around hugs.


We hung out for a while and the twins took on the foot drawing challenge. There are few things as ticklish as having someone draw on your foot. The pressure of the pen and the pokey feeling is almost too much. It is very hard to stay still. Even if you do sit still, you will probably giggle at some point. Therefore, as the drawer, you try to draw something nice and detailed. And in the middle of the foot is the best.

Eli went first. Actually, I think I just started to draw on his foot and then Radi wanted to go after Eli was finished. This design was simple. I should have added more swirls on the shell.


I honestly cannot remember why this snail is in space.


This is some of my best work. Please note the mountain climber and fish. Classic.


And finally, something for the season.


In general, I don't approve of drawing on oneself, but sometimes it is too fun not to.

No comments: