Thursday, September 6, 2018

Fa La La La La

We go caroling every year.

It is a tradition.

Most years we don't get any pictures because I forget.

This last year, I didn't get many pictures.

But caroling gets its own post because it is important.

Have you ever had carolers come to your house?

Maybe not because no one really does that anymore.

But we will continue the tradition.

And one of these years we will get a violin in there or something.

I told Robyn she should bring the snare drum and we would sing 'Little Drummer Boy.'

She thought I was kidding.

Thinking about caroling makes me excited for next year. (This year)

We went with the Hulse's.


They is good folk.

And here is our crew.


I almost never remember to take pictures of the goodies we make.

And I forgot again last time.

But I DID take pictures of the more adorable, cutest, creative, awesome, sweet tags June drew to put on the goody plates.


Seriously, so best.

That is all for today.

Maybe think about caroling this coming December.

It will make people happy and no one has ever thrown rotten food at us.

Not once.

No comments: