Monday, October 29, 2018

Confetti Forever

We adore Camie and Nate. They are just the best people ever. Quirky and kind and fun to be around. So we were over the moon when they told us they were expecting.

Best. News. Ever.

They are going to rock being parents. When they found out the gender of their baby, Camie texted me and told me, but I decided to surprise the girls. So Camie and Nate came over one day and we had balloons for girls to pop.


Make your guesses now.









Did you guess correctly? You had a fifty-fifty chance.

If you heard in the video, only Pearl and I guessed right. The other kids thought she would have a girl. But we are thrilled for Camie and Nate and we can't wait to meet their baby boy.

There was so much glitter and it doesn't really go anywhere. Pearl played in it like a pile of leaves.


Some people put it in their hair.


A month later, there is still plenty of glitter out there. I'm guessing it's not the most environment friendly material, but Camie and Nate don't have a baby every day. And I like glitter. I don't mind finding sparkly blue circles all over the place. It just remind me again that these two are going to be great parents.

No comments: