Sunday, April 12, 2020

Art Theme: Animals

I think this is my favorite theme so far. We had so many different fun entries. We also got more people to participate this week. It seems if you have a little more spare time, a great way to use it up is doing art.

Let's check out the entries from our family. As I do these posts, I am trying to find the best way to include who did them and the name of the piece. I think I'll try captions on the pictures this time around. On the bottom of each picture, look for the Title and Artist.

Finding Balance by Robyn
Toucanter by Robyn
Under the Sea by Pearl



Tropical Jungle by Pearl

This is a video done by Pearl and Daisy. It is animals playing basketball.

Underwater Volcano by Daisy

Animal Wordscapes by Daisy

Still Wildlife by Maleen

Royal Morning by Maleen

Three Amigos by June and Maleen

Spotted Love by June

All Creatures Great and Small by Ivory

Rainbow Bath by Ivory

Slothful by Tyler
 Are you so impressed? I am every time my family gets creative. We even got Granny V involved this week. She did a window painting of a Dragon Eye Egg. Awesome.

Dragon Egg Eye by Vicki Cazier
Let's jump over to the Hulse family. Same thing. Titles and artist underneath. Enjoy this fun art.

Animal by Jonny

Cartoon Panda by Eleanor

Seal by Eleanor

Mom's Horse by Bethany

Squirrel by Maggie

Wittle Bunny by Maggie

Unicorn by Henry
We still have a few more. Camie entered one this week. It is awesome. Nate drew it and she made it into a felt picture that will eventually be a puzzle for their son. It is so detailed.

Bigfoot Goes Camping by Camie Call

Hannah and Christina also entered art this week. So fun to see what everyone is up to.

Quacktain America by Hannah

Springtime by Christina

Any favorites? Maybe something made you smile. That is what it is all about.

Next week is Flowers. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Oh, Beth sent this to me later. I love it. This was all of us on Zoom for the art show. Who says we can't stay connected?


No comments: