Wednesday, May 6, 2020

30 Day Selfie Challenge

Sometimes I forget to get pictures of myself for the blog.* If Tyler is taking pictures, I show up, but often I am the face behind the camera. 

So I thought I'd do one of those 30 day selfie challenges. 

It was harder than I thought. First, you have to remember to take a picture. I did pretty well the first couple of weeks. Then it became spotty. Finally I thought I probably had enough pictures, but going back, I had to use pictures all the way into May for there to be enough. (And I started the last day of February.) See...not as easy as I thought. Many of the pictures will show up in other posts because they are doing double duty. 

But enough delays. I'm still happy with the end results of seeing bits of 30 days of my life...even if they aren't consecutive. 































Life is pretty good. All these great moments to remember. I'm happy to share my life with my family (and you apparently).

I found one more on Tyler's phone. Gotta add this one. Ivory was working on her History Day Project. Love her hat.



* Obviously there are some exceptions to this, like when I went on Art Tour and there are plenty of pictures of me.

1 comment:

meganmushrat said...

It would never even occur to me to take selfies of myself - ever. Let alone every day. But you're looking good - so keep it up.