Friday, May 22, 2020

Robyn Art

To say I am proud of Robyn's art talent would be an understatement. I get giddy about even her smallest doodles. (I'm sure it is annoying to people, and maybe even her, but I love her art.) She does art all year long, and I don't even get pictures of all of it. But I started keeping pictures of her art in a folder and when I reach 30 pictures, I'll do a post. Because I love to share all her fun stuff. Must be crowded to have all those ideas stuffed up in her brain.



So today you get some random Robyn art. Some of these are for classes, others are prompts for Inktober art. (I know it isn't Inktober, but she does prompts all year round.) Some are commissioned art that she got paid for and others are just for fun. I like them all of course. Enjoy the art.













 




















I think that someday I'll have to build a house just to put up all of Robyn's art. Strike that. I'll build a museum.

No comments: