Sunday, May 10, 2020

Being a Mom Is...

That is a hard blank to fill in. There are so many words that fit there...

Wonderful
Hard
Fulfilling
Frustrating
All I Ever Wanted
Every Day
My Job
Excellent (Most days)
Life

When you are a girl (or boy) growing up, you can only imagine what your family will be like someday. I think I won the lottery on kids. In a batch of thousands, I would pick these ones out every time.






They bring me joy, sorrow, blessings, heartache, growth, pride, love and so much more. I am so happy I am on this journey with them.

And this guy. We are a pretty good team.


My kids love me this much. That is a pretty good armspan.


Daisy made me breakfast this morning. What do you think? Breakfast of champions.


I did eat the donut later, but first I shared some of June's breakfast. She made Eugene Toast. Peanut butter toast with bananas, cinnamon, honey, and coconut. Super yummy. This recipe was compliments of our friend Mahonri....also know as Eugene. (This is perfect for me. I don't like a big cooked breakfast.)


It was a pretty excellent day for me; any day with family is.

p.s. I have a pretty awesome mom too! I got to see her briefly at the art show today. Thanks Mom for being great and putting up with me.

1 comment:

meganmushrat said...

You are an awesome mom, and you deserve the awesome kids that you have. Pretty awesome husband too. I am so happy for you. Grandma Pat must be smiling down at you all.